Family Easter Package
Consistently chosen as one of the top retreats in the world, Huka Lodge nestles within 17 acres of perfectly manicured grounds along the banks of New Zealand’s magnificent Waikato River in Taupo. This iconic hideaway, founded in the 1920s by colorful Irishman Alan Pye, is renowned for its gracious hospitality, incomparable location and elegant accommodations.
This Easter, Huka Lodge is as the perfect place for the entire family to enjoy the holiday.
For two adults, accompanied by up to two children, this package includes:
- Fun and educational arrival gift for children
- Easter activities – coloring-in , Easter egg hunt on the grounds
- Turn-down service with chocolate eggs
- One child (under five) stays free when sharing a room with parents
- Fabulous children’s menus
- Includes breakfasts and dinners during entire stay
- From NZ$7,150.00 + GST (15%)*
Huka Lodge is located on the banks of the Waikato River in Taupo, on the central plateau of New Zealand’s North Island. From Auckland International Airport, the Lodge is an easy 3- to 3.5-hour scenic drive or 45-minute domestic flight to Taupo Airport (transfers to and from the Lodge/Airport are complimentary). There is also a helipad within the Lodge grounds.
Terms & Conditions
Valid from March 29 – April 1, 2013. Based on two parents and one child (5 years or younger) sharing a Junior Lodge Suite and one older child in an adjoining Escort Room, for a two-night stay during Easter. From NZ$7,150 + 15% GST.